Instagram is one of the most popular social networks, and it continues to improve year after year, focusing on providing the best possible user experience. Instagram video stories, also known as Insta Stories, are a relatively new feature that has quickly become one of the most popular aspects of the social media platform.
You can include any photo or video in your story, as well as apply filters, music, and questions to it. When you’re finished editing, you can publish your work and make it visible to all or a subset of the people on your contact list. Typically, Instagram story videos are available for viewing within 24 hours of being posted. For those of you who have created a masterpiece story and want to keep it forever rather than just for 24 hours, continue reading to find out how to save Instagram story videos with music.
View Instagram story videos without revealing your identity
Any time you view someone else’s story or highlights in the Instagram app, the owner will be able to see what you’ve done. In contrast, if you share a story, it will be visible to others, and you will be able to see who has viewed it within 24 hours of posting it. Users will not be aware that you have viewed and downloaded Instagram story videos on our site if you do so in private mode.
The same is true for the Instagram story videos that you post on your account. Someone may be viewing your Instagram story videos while using our service and you will be unaware of it. All actions performed on our website are completely anonymous.
What are the best ways to download Instagram Live Stories?
Let’s dissect each of these approaches and demonstrate how to use tale downloader tools effectively:
1. Store your stories in a web-based application
If you want to ensure that your Instagram story videos are kept in a web-based app that is accessible at all times, we recommend using a web-based app. It is a professional Instagram story downloader and saver.
The following are the advantages that any app provides:
- Save all of the Instagram story’s components, including images and videos.
- Create an Instagram gallery from numerous picture stories.
- Your Instagram story videos may be embedded and shown on any website.
- Create unique web widgets and narrative sliders that include an embeddable code that may be shown on a variety of websites.
- Archive and preserve Instagram story videos from various accounts you manage.
2. Download and Save tales to your Instagram app’s archive
This is an excellent feature included as a setting in the Instagram app. It enables you to activate an Archive option, which will store all stories you upload on Instagram automatically.
To activate this option, complete the following steps:
- Conserve your Instagram story videos.
- Open Instagram and click the ‘Settings icon’.
- Select ‘Story Settings’.
- Select the option ‘Save to Archive’ (Android) or ‘Save to Camera Roll’ in the ‘Saving’ section (iOS).
Now, whenever you share an Instagram story, it is automatically archived in the Archive area.
To read the saved stories in this area, follow the steps below:
- Open Instagram and click the ‘Archive symbol’.
- The Archive screen will appear, where you’ll discover all of your tales organized chronologically.
- Now, your Instagram story videos are permanently kept in your account.
- One of the most significant advantages of archiving Instagram story videos is the future option of reposting or reusing these stories to generate Instagram story videos Highlights.
3. Downloading Instagram story videos to your iPhone
If you do not wish to store each tale to your Camera Roll, you can manually save a specific story.
To accomplish this, simply follow the instructions below:
- View your most recent article.
- At the bottom of the narrative, click the three dots and then press ‘Save’.
- Choose either ‘Save Photo/Video’ to save an individual photo or video tale, or ‘Save Narrative’ to save the entire story as a single video.
This is a pretty easy technique, but it needs you to manually download each story when they are released. The tale that you will receive comes in the shape of a vertical video.
4. Downloading and Saving Instagram Video stories on PC or Desktop
If you’re using a computer, you have a variety of choices for saving Instagram Stories. The majority of the applications mentioned have a website that performs the same functions as the mobile app. For example, Story Saver’s website is extremely easy to use and allows you to download Stories in fewer than three simple clicks. It’s anonymous, and you don’t need an Instagram account to use it.
If you anticipate downloading video stories frequently, you may also want to consider installing a browser plugin. It wraps Instagram.com in a protective layer and adds download buttons to Stories, posts, and even whole accounts. The plugin enables you to save single video or picture clips from Instagram video stories, as well as full stories. It then saves an a.zip folder containing the individual postings on your hard drive. If you’re interested in backing up your whole Instagram account, this is also a viable alternative to explore.
5. How to save a full highlight video as a single file
This is one of the most often requested features that are currently included in the Instagram app native.
For saving the whole Highlight in a single click, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to your profile and select a Highlight.
- To access the person’s images in the bottom left corner, click on them or just swipe up.
- To download, click the download button in the top bar.
- Save the whole video of the highlights narrative.
- The whole Highlight will be converted to a single video and stored to the Camera Roll on your phone.
That is all. Whenever you begin downloading Instagram videos, one must verify two things: that you have the authors’ permission to do so and that you can download videos from public accounts.
How about Instagram Live Stories?
All of the same applications behave identically when it comes to live video in Instagram Stories. You may still download the story in the same way you would a regular video, but keep in mind that live stories are often considerably longer and take up much more space on your device.