If you have a large or growing company, you are surely very present on social media. But, to keep them constantly updated, surely you rely on a tool that provides you with the content, the followers and the people to whom your content reaches.
However, Crowdfire is not the only one on the market. If you want to see how your company grows and a community is generated around your brand, we recommend that you read this interesting post about the best alternatives to Crowdfire so that you can evaluate which tool best suits you and your company.
1.- TweetDeck – Crowdfire Alternative
Acquired by Twitter, it is undoubtedly one of the most versatile tools to monitor and manage your accounts and your campaigns on Twitter. It is free for computers and Ipads (IOS only), but it is not compatible with mobile phones.
It allows you to manage up to 10 accounts for free with a column system that is easy to organize and customize, according to your interests. Tweetdeck’s main functions are:
- Write messages in real time or schedule them.
- Retweet with one or more accounts.
- Reply to Tweets from all the accounts you manage.
- Monitor mentions of your accounts.
- Monitor the follow-ups, RT and Likes of your accounts.
- Receive and reply to Direct Messages.
- Schedule Tweets.
- Monitor and interact with the accounts on your lists.
- Search by topic or keywords
- Monitor hashtags or trends
- Monitor user or competitor accounts
- Create collections of Tweets.
- Create alarms every time your account is mentioned
- Create alarms when someone interacts with your account.
It is very useful when managing accounts or finding related topics and can be a great ally, if you are a Community Manager of one or more brands.
- You can download it on your computer or work from the tool’s website.
- Everything TweetDeck offers is free, there is no paid part.
- You can add as many Twitter accounts as you want to Tweetdeck for free.
- Enter the time and day you want tweets to be scheduled once. It is fast, simple and effective.
- Creation of groups according to themes.
- You can create as many columns (with topics, timelines, direct messages etc …) as you want.
- Shorten the urls automatically.
- It does not allow retweeting the same tweet from two different accounts.
- It does not have a mobile App available, so it is less comfortable and flexible.
2.- Hootsuite – Crowdfire Alternative
One of the best programs to manage social media and of course it is the most used by community managers since it allows you to manage within the same panel several accounts of different social platforms such as Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, LinkedIn or WordPress blogs .
It is agiant with many users. With more than 10 million users already, Hootsuite has been proclaimed as an impressive tool for Community Managers thanks in large part to these factors:
- Its simple interface facilitates the adaptation and complete learning of all the capabilities of the program.
- You will be able to access to function very useful to carry out tasks that have to do with online communication or digital marketing.
- Its administration panel allows you to write and create publications, add links to them and even shorten them. Upload photos and monitor comments that make engagement much faster and more effective.
- It is a web application, so the compatibility problems of the download programs are eliminated at a stroke since it is possible to work with it from any type of operating system.
Hootsuite offers you several types of accounts separated into two broad categories: free and paid.
The advantages of the payment plan is that there can be several community managers who can manage your social media, so if you have a team of professionals, this option will guarantee the activity in your brand’s networks for a long period of the day.
- It allows you to combine up to 3 social media in its free version.
- It is compatible with Android and IOS mobile devices.
- You can add multiple applications within your free apps directory: Youtube, Soundcloud, Mailchimp, Instagram, etc.
- In the Pro version, you can manage many accounts, publishing teams, etc.
- It has a very simple interface.
- It has a large forum that provides information and training for companies and individuals.
- The interface sometimes gives some errors.
- In its free version, it does not offer a URL shortener, you have to go to other external tools to do so.
3.- Buffer – Crowdfire Alternative
If you are one of those who invest a lot of time every day creating posts on different platforms, Buffer is an option that will help you manage all the content you publish on your networks.
Idea to create publication calendars and schedule each of the movements to be made during the period of time that you are going to establish yourself.
Buffer guarantees effective management in your social media since its free version will allow you to start free of charge and with optimal services with which you will start your business journey on social media. Also, its degree of familiarity is very simple, so it is very easy to use.
Its app for mobile devices is just as optimal so that you can carry out your work as a community manager anywhere and the most common browsers have extensions that allow you to monitor and be aware of everything that happens around your publications.
- In the Free version you can schedule up to 10 publications on 3 social media.
- In the Pro version, you can create teams, schedule large amounts of content on the main social media.
- You can set the times to publish in some lists.
- Allows you to shorten the URL’s of the messages you post.
- It also has its own analytical system that allows you to see what content has generated more reach.
- Buffer cannot interact, nor does it offer information feeds in its free version.
4.- Audiense – Crowdfire Alternative
One of the best programs to manage social media, previously called SocialBro and that today is used by many of the most influential twitter users in the world.
Audiense is made so that you can analyze the behavior and interaction of your followers, allowing you to set your style to attract a specific profile of “follower”.
The main problem with this tool to manage Twitter is precisely that: it is dedicated solely and exclusively to Twitter, so its users are limited to only being Twitter users or companies with high activity on the blue bird social media.
- You can create reports of new followers.
- Planning your direct messages and mass mailing campaigns.
- Obtaining a study on the most prominent influencers in your sector.
- Hashtags monitoring.
- Create patterns to send automatic responses.
- It cannot be used in other social media than Twitter.
5.- Agora Pulse – Crowdfire Alternative
With this tool you will be able to track interactions to improve your brand’s engagement at all points.
You will be able to monitor all the messaging activity of each of the profiles that you are managing so that you can automate or speed up the response and communication process with your followers.
Metrics? Agora Pulse is possibly the best tool to analyze and manage social media from an analytical point of view.
You will be able to obtain information on behavior, activity, sex, trends, time, etc., and all the information necessary to segment and filter the style of your management on social media.
- You will be able to manage the publications so that they adapt to the format of each of the social media that you manage.
- It offers a control panel to manage content easily.
- You will be able to follow the interactions that occur around your social media.
- It offers tools to create giveaways, contests or activities that enhance engagement with your followers.
- Daily reports on the status of your profile feed.
- Analysis of the competition to study and generate competitive content.
- Its price.
6.- Business Manager – Facebook – (Crowdfire Alternative)
This is the integrated tool of the Facebook, the giant, as more than 80% of the world’s population is registered in this social media.
In this program, you will be able to manage social media such as Instagram or Facebook, being able to automate publications and obtain metrics that will help you improve your performance.
Without a doubt, a very important tool to manage social media. A fixture in the range of programs of any Community Manager.
- It is totally free.
- You will be able to manage all the accounts to which your clients give you access.
- Automate and schedule posts.
- Read metrics to improve your service.
- If we talk about using Facebook Business Manager from mobile, unfortunately we have to say that the application needs improvements.
7.- Brandwatch – Crowdfire Alternative
This is a tool that examines data from millions of sources, from social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube to news sources, blogs, and product reviews. For this reason, it can provide you with a large amount of information and also presents it in a pleasant and easy-to-understand way through the use of dashboards.
Keep in mind that the tool determines the feelings of the audience with an accuracy of 70% (value within the average that handles this type of software).
You can also filter the mentions by the type of audience. If, for example, you launched a campaign aimed at a female audience, you can limit the search to mentions made by women, or if you want to monitor influencers related to your brand, you can limit the search to those people within your audience with more than 5,000 followers.
- Hashtags analysis and monitoring.
- Notification of predefined parameters.
- Image Insight, an AI capable of reading a company’s logo without the need to mention their name.
- It allows you to have unlimited users.
- You cannot reply to messages directly from the platform.
- It is a paid tool.
8.- Sysomos – Crowdfire Alternative
It monitors 25 different platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr, as well as different video, news, and blog sites. It is present all over the world and has the ability to monitor keywords in 186 languages, including colloquial language.
This means that it has access to billions of entries on different platforms, but it has different filters that allow you to access the information you really need, eliminating spam and advertising.
It also allows you to access historical information so that you can measure your progress, in the case of this software it offers you up to 2 years of information and, in addition, it connects with Google Analytics to give you additional information about the traffic in your digital assets.
- Recognizes multiple languages.
- It allows you to discover and know your target market.
- Offers sentiment analysis.
- It offers data in real time.
- It offers information from blogs, forums, news pages, etc.
- Offers easy-to-understand reports.
- It does not have support via chat.