NeverBounce is an online email verification provider that ensures your email will never bounce with the help of real-time email validation, advanced email list cleaning, and scrubbing services.
Real-time email verification guarantees the highest accuracy. Advanced email list validation can control any size of the list. An email is an important tool in our business and over 250 billion emails are sent every day to people with active email addresses from salespersons or marketers. Email is very important because it –
- Provides new business opportunities to business men and women.
- It is a medium companies use to advertise their goods to their customers.
- It is a means of communication between business owners and their clients.
But some of these people change email addresses over time without the knowledge of the sender and emails sent to their old email addresses tend to bounce back, that is why NeverBounce created an email verification tool that helps users check if the email address is still active before sending emails.
What Is NeverBounce?
NeverBounce is an answer to email verification problems that help small and big business organizations, enterprises, and non-profit organizations to discard duplicate emails, discover threats and verify email lists. The platform enables users to make use of different proprietary methods and the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol to validate email servers.
NeverBounce lets organizations or companies verify emails over registration forms, lead generation pages, or other entry web pages and also synchronize email data across systems. The platform joins with Zapier to ease integration with different applications such as HubSpot, Mailchimp, and many others. In addition, administrators can make good use of the platform to identify networks, bad syntax, and email addresses. They also identify different domains such as subdomains, fully qualified domain names, and top-level domains.
NeverBounce is supported by a custom application programming interface that helps companies to integrate the system with more than one third-party system. They have a good layout that enables users to follow up with interest.
What Are the Advantages of NeverBounce?
- It provides online email verification without asking for a contract.
- They have a dashboard for uploading email lists of any size in CSV format.
- Third parties are not left behind as options are made available for email platform integration.
- Bad syntax and duplicates are removed for free.
- NeverBounce has an excellent support system.
- Their software is good.
Sometimes, it may so happen that you find that NeverBounce doesn’t suit your tastes. In such a case, you may think of opting for NeverBounce’s alternatives. Considering NeverBounce alternatives is advisable to help you check for more accurate results.
So, let’s get to know a few of them, shall we?
Bouncer reduces the bounce rate and increases the rate of deliveries; they keep the sender’s reputation safe by avoiding risky email to be found among your email list.
The bouncer is known for its user-friendly verification interface that helps to improve communication. Bouncers have a high percentage of accurate results. It is fast and simple to use. The email verification API helps to develop messages and help your organizations validate messages.
With Bouncer, you can verify your emails and use email verification to clean very large messages at once.
Bouncer has features like –
- Large Email Verification.
- Server Detection.
- Disposable Email Detection.
- Domain Check.
- Single Email Verification.
- Check syntax.
- They have fast turnaround time.
- The API is fast and easy to use.
- Have limited integration.
- They do not give deep reporting on email list verification.
The BriteVerify email verification helps you overcome deliverability problems by discarding obsolete addresses directly from your list.
BriteVerify’s email verification solution is integrated with many email platforms to make sure you have a clean list of email addresses by going through your subscriber list before sending.
This does away with any invalid email addresses from your list to avoid you sending messages to addresses that are not needed in your organization. BriteVerify is made for companies that have an email marketing database. They provide protection against delivering messages to invalid email addresses.
BriteVerify does not ask for a registration fee and monthly payment. But users only pay for what they have used.
- They have good email data quality.
- Maximize customer time.
- It is an easy tool to use when uploading a list and API calls.
- They have a quick process of validation.
- Simple to download the list of invalid’s emails in multiple file formats.
- Most emails can’t be verified.
- Sometimes, the verification process takes longer to finish.
- Domain blocking is for a while.
MailerLite is easy to email marketing software that helps individuals with different skills to create professional and personal campaigns.
It is created to enable users to have a connection with their audiences and develop their business using landing pages, automation, templates, surveys, website builder, and integrations such as Shopify, WordPress, Magento, Shopify, Stripe, and Zapier.
MailerLite customer support can be accessed at any time and anywhere. They also give a 14-day free trial of premium features.
- Friendly user interface.
- Provide step by step tutorials for non-marketers.
- Have email campaign tracking device.
- It is affordable for new users.
- Have limited API.
Bounceless is the best tool recommended for email verification, spam filter, and clean email lists. They also have features that provide real-time API, validation reports, and email list verification.
Bounceless helps to increase email deliverability for better and more effective email marketing campaigns. This marketing tool processes your email lists in .txt, .csv, or .xls format and gives you an accurate result.
Bounceless does not request a start-up fee.
- It is easy to use.
- Here, you are free to submit a third-party list and they go through it to make sure each email can be sent.
- They verify the list quickly.
- Their support system is not reliable.
- Their API easily times out.
KickBox is provided to make sure you send emails to genuine users and they also help you differentiate between the addresses that are of no use and the ones that are actually needed in your company.
KickBox helps users protect their reputation, increase their rates, and save money. It prevents email addresses that are fake within your application API in real-time. KickBox functions in an opt-in email verification network to ensure customers experience 99% deliverability. KickBox’s team comprises professionals who understand the core mission “Move Email Forward” and “keep the snack bunker stocked”.
- Help users to discover misspelled emails.
- They include domain names in Excel output that is produced.
- It is easy to use.
- They have many emails in the “unknown” category when cleaning.
ClearOut is an email verification and validation software with high accuracy that helps to carry out plenty of validation checks in order to produce the status of every email address in your list. In ClearOut, more than millions of email IDs are verified per day to remove spam, abuse, invalid, and temporary addresses.
ClearOut assists big businesses by removing all bad aspects that can prevent emails from getting delivered. They permit you to immediately verify or validate all email addresses found in your email list with an accurate result. In ClearOut, you have the opportunity of checking spam traps, catch-all, disposal email, and duplicate email addresses.
ClearOut is an affordable tool for email verification services to help businesses increase their marketing campaigns.
ClearOut Email verification is done by –
- Bulk Validation: Here you are expected to upload your email list, in .csv or .xlsx format, or import your email list from the ESP/CRM in use. After verification of your email data, you can now proceed to downloading it in any format or you can just directly export.
- Quick validation: In order to get an accurate result, after creating an account, go to quick validation, then enter the email addresses you wish to verify, and tap the ‘Validate’ button. A maximum of 10 email addresses are allowed per validation.
- Real-time validation (API integration): The ClearOut API can also be integrated into your web applications to verify or validate email addresses you want to verify at the stage of capture in real-time.
- They have a good support system.
- They have great HubSpot integration.
- Very simple to use.
- Sometimes it takes time for verification to complete.
Proofy is known as email verification and email list solution cleaner. It has a solution that checks if email addresses are genuine through real-time processing, email deduplication, and domain validation. They are also good for cloud-based email validation that enables users to verify syntax, domain, emails, MX records, and discard duplicate emails. Proofy is a featured email marketing Software produced to serve SMEs and Agencies.
Proofy also gives users an end-to-end solution that is made specifically for windows. Using Proofy helps to discard spam and emails that are no longer needed from your email list. New users are given 500 free email checks after signing up.
They have the following features –
- Bulk Email Verification
- Catch-all Server Detection
- Disposable Email Detection
- Syntax check.
- Single Email Verification
- Domain Check.
- It produces accurate results.
- It is easy to use.
- It is expensive.
It is very important to carry out email verification by making sure you are sending emails to people that need them or contacts that are needed in your company. Verifying your email will not result in any bounce.
Email verification with NeverBounce will determine if the email account is still active or dormant. Consider exploring other alternatives to NeverBounce and ensure to keep customer service and security in mind when making your choice of the email verification to use.