Hi, there in this article I am going to share with you the 15 BEST Chrome Extensions for Youtube Video Download.
A chrome plugin called Addoncrop can be used to save clips from websites. This Chrome extension downloads videos in 1080P, 480P, and 720P resolutions.
- When you want to save a movie, Addoncrop displays a save as a dialogue box.
- When downloading a video, you have the option of customizing it.
- It injects Adware and Malware into free Chrome, Firefox, and Opera browser plugins like ‘YouTube Video Downloader.’ Malicious ads corrupted my tab, including this one: Ads produced by AdRaill.
2. By Click Downloader
Click Downloader has gained a lot of popularity among fans because it offers the easiest way to download videos while still providing advanced features like downloading playlists, live videos, subtitles, etc. When you watch a video in your browser, the app recognizes it and gives you the option to download it with a single click. The download is quick and uncomplicated.
- Convert and download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and Dailymotion.
- It works with almost any platform, format, or quality. It’s straightforward to use thanks to its well-designed GUI and auto-detect mechanisms.
- Depending on the standard you want your finished download to be, it will need to be converted.
- I have a copy of version 2.2.3 saved on my computer. After this version, a “fix” disabled some of the options, requiring you to upgrade to premium to reactivate them.
Acethinker is an excellent video downloader that enables you to save videos to your computer with just a click of a button. It helps you to select the output video effortlessly. You may use this online application to download videos from a variety of streaming sites.
- This program is compatible with a wide range of video formats, including AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, and others.
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera, and other web browsers can all be used to access this application.
- It’s a little pricey.
Itubego is a program that allows you to import videos from YouTube. It includes a YouTube converter that can convert videos to MP3, MP4, 4K, and HD MP4 formats. This program supports multiple audio and video formats. When you download a file, Itubego searches the internet for subtitles for TV shows and movies.
- iTubeGo YouTube Downloader is a fantastic program for uploading videos from YouTube and other sites.
- The app isn’t particularly feature-rich apart from the ability to stream images, but that’s exactly what it’s designed for.
- I’m sure it’s incredible, but it’s only available as a demo, and you’ll have to buy it if you want to use it for YouTube videos.
- Customer service is unresponsive sometimes.
5. Video Downloader professional
Video Downloader Pro is a Chrome browser plugin that allows you to download videos from websites. This Chrome video downloader extension will enable you to collect clips from your video list without downloading them.
- Videos can be played on your TV or via Google Chromecast.
- You can easily download videos from the website to your hard drive.
- It requires installing a downloaded.EXE from a source other than Mozilla, which Microsoft Defender flags as having “potentially unwanted conduct.”
- If you pay $28 for the licensed version, it adds a large QR code watermark to your video.
6. Video DownloadHelper
Video DownloadHelper is a Chrome plugin that allows you to download videos from websites to your hard drive. HLS is supported by this YouTube video downloader Chrome extension (HTTP Live Streaming).
- Video DownloadHelper is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- To hide advertisements from videos, you can add a website to a blacklist.
- Requires you to download their software, and even after that, it attaches an unremovable watermark to the video’s top.
7. Video Downloader PLUS
Video Downloader PLUS is a program that allows you to save videos from websites that stream them. It is one of the best Chrome video downloaders because it will enable you to save several videos at once. It can play 3gp, mp4, WMV, Flv, and other video formats.
- You can download an infinite number of videos from Facebook and Dailymotion with Video Downloader PLUS.
- You can capture live streams with this stream video downloader Chrome extension.
- The user interface is simple.
8. Flash Video Downloader
The most straightforward video downloader for Chrome is Flash Video Downloader. You can use it to import HD or Flash videos from almost any website, including YouTube, Facebook, Fly Video, and others. It can play MP4, MOV, FLV, WEBM, and other video formats. This YouTube video downloader chrome extension does not require any special skills, because it automatically detects the videos displayed on any page and displays all available videos for download along with their sizes when you click on its button in the upper right corner. This Extension also allows you to download audios without any prior knowledge, and it’s completely free with no ads and support for two languages.
- Supports multiple downloads at once
- Downloads are smooth.
- You can’t pause downloads or capture URLs, and you can’t change your website list.
9. vGet Extension – Chrome Extensions for Youtube Video Download
The vGet Extension is a browser extension that allows you to import videos from any website. It is a top-rated streaming video downloader that allows you to cast a clip to your smart TV. You can load this tool whenever you want. As a result, it has no negative impact on the output of your computer.
- This video downloader chrome extension is compatible with DLNA/UPnP (Digital Living Network Alliance/Universal Plug and Play) (Universal Plug and Play).
- To save battery life, turn off the Chromebook when downloading footage.
- The user interface is simple.
10. Online Download Manager
The Online Download Manager is a multi-platform download manager. This tool supports a total of 19 languages. It allows you to search for and download videos from the internet. Your downloaded clips can be synced to the cloud.
- Online Download Manager supports various video formats, including WEBM, MOV, MP4, AVI, FLV, ASF, MPG, and more.
- You can use this app to save several videos at the same time.
- It is not free; after the 7-day trial period, you must pay.
11. Web Video Downloader
Web Video Downloader is a chrome extension for the web browser. It allows you to quickly and securely download clips. This app will recognize videos and display them as a popup menu.
- This Chrome plugin for downloading videos is available in over 15 languages.
- Simply press the “Download” button to download the videos.