Do you wish to compress your images before uploading them to the internet? Optimizing your photos for your photography site can help your website load quicker. Also, better-speed loading times mean better rankings on search engines!
This article will discuss Radical, Kraken, and TinyPNG, the top image optimization tools to aid image compression.
Many photos editing programs like Adobe Photoshop optimize images. But, depending on your budget, these programs may be an expense you can’t afford.
Luckily, there are a variety of online tools that are free to use and deliver excellent results. And Radical, Kraken, and Tiny PNG are among the top Image optimization tools.
RADICAL – (Best Image Compressor)
Image optimization could be an array of reasons to prioritize quality oversize, however in reality, as far as the concept of RIOT is concerned, it’s more of an undetectable compromise between both. Its goal is to reduce the size of original images but without losing the quality away.
RIOT, which is also known as the Radical Image Optimization Tool, has its full title. It is entirely free and doesn’t take much time to install.
Still, it is essential to be vigilant when installing it if you do not want to install code from a third party that doesn’t help you compress images.
The interface is accessible and easy to navigate, with every option visible. The window for the application is filled with information like the size of the file, the original file and the one that has been processed.
The dual-page layout allows which compares the initial image with the final image optimized for optimization. In the lower area of the screen, you will find all the knobs required to alter the settings to achieve the desired outcome.
Every action is immediately displayed on the pane of the preview. Additionally, the information about file size is updated in real-time.
Features of Radical Image Optimization Tool:
- It’s intended specifically for professionals, but anyone with a primary computer will not be able to work with it.
- The quality difference between the original and compressed image isn’t that significant, and in reality, the untrained eye will not be able to tell the distinction.
- The list of input formats encompasses most types of images used by professionals and certain RAW content.
- The program includes “drag and drops” support. It also comes with two colour quantization algorithms.
- It allows for customization of the brightness, contrast, gamma adjustment, and a quick view of the final result.
- There is also a set of resampling filters that will ensure you get the best results.
KRAKEN – (Best Image Compressor)
Kraken is a great tool. With the aid of Kraken.io, you can enhance JPEG, Png, and GIF files in large quantities.
Kraken.io optimizes your images to be the smallest size, so you’ll always receive your image’s most compact size file.
It is possible to download the images compressed files in one go and also download in.zip the file. Kraken.io can also import, export and import files directly from Dropbox and Google drive.
Suppose you’re looking for additional advanced features. In that case, Kraken.io provides a premium plan that comes with impressive capabilities like image resizing and the capability to upload multiple sources of images simultaneously and upload unlimited sizes of images and much more.
All plans include Full API Access, Web Interface PRO and WordPress Plugin, Magento Extension, and Kraken.io Cloud Storage.
There is also an extension plugin that can add to your WordPress website. It lets you compress your image files.
Features of Kraken Image Optimization Tool:
- You can make images more efficient with up to 32 megabytes in size.
- Kraken is the most sophisticated perceptually lossless image compression.
- It provides fast and courteous customer support available 24 hours, seven days a week.
- It is possible to plug your apps into the robust Kraken.io API.
- Kraken comes with features like URL Paster, Page Cruncher, Dropbox Storage and more.
- It lets you upload images in a ZIP file and receive it back with images that have been optimized.
- You can see your daily optimization data.
- Keep your optimized photos in a safe Kraken.io Cloud
TINY PNG – (Best Image Compressor)
Tiny PNG has become my top tool in this list. I’ve been using it for the past year. It compresses all images on my blog with this fantastic tool.
Tiny PNG is an excellent tool to use for PNG as well as JPEG Optimization and compression. It can reduce the size and dimensions of photos by employing lossy compression methods.
Upload up to twenty images, compress them all at once before downloading the compressed files in a ZIP. Tiny PNG image compression could save 80percent without sacrificing image quality.
They also provide JPEG compression. However, it’s not as effective in the same way as PNG compression.
Tiny PNG also offers a Photoshop plugin to compress images. It is necessary to install the plugin and then be ready to go.
It is compatible with CS5, CS6, and CCC 2013, CC 2019 and CC 2020.
If you’re a web designer, this is a handy tool since it allows you to know the size of the file before you save it. It also provides colour management for your files.
Unfortunately, Photoshop is a costly plugin. Photoshop plugin costs $50, but if you’re an experienced designer who must be able to manage file size effectively, then it’s worth it.
Overall, TinyPNG is an excellent free cloud-based service that can help bloggers and web admins of all types speed up the process of downloading images for their users.
If you’re looking for speedy compression of PNG images, you should give TinyPNG ago. It’s a reasonable price.
Features of Tiny PNG Image Optimization Tool:
- Simple and free to use image optimization software. PNG as well as JPG images optimization.
- Free WordPress plugin as well as Magneto extension.
- The free Photoshop plugin.
- Developer API for integration into your program.
- The TinyPNG images created can be displayed flawlessly across all modern browsers and mobile devices.
- TinyPNG utilizes intelligent lossy compression techniques to minimize the dimension of WEBP, JPEG and PNG files.
- Make use of TinyPNG to shrink images to fit websites and apps.
- It will consume smaller bandwidth as well as process faster.
We hope this article has provided you with the complete guide to choosing one of the best Image Optimizer tools among Radical, Kraken, and Tiny PNG.