Klaviyo is an email marketing platform for online stores and businesses. The service is excellent, efficient, and effective due to its ease of use and functionality. Klaviyo is tailor-made for the Shopify platform, so if you use this software, this is the app for you although, that does not mean that it does not work with other CMS, far from it. However, the price is quite high compared to other software that offers similar features.
Looking for alternatives to Klaviyo? Here we offer you 10.
1.- Mailer Lite – Klaviyo Alternatives
- Usability: 10/10. Super intuitive, easy to set up and a spectacular automation screen. Super easy to set up.
- Integration with WordPress: It has a free plugin with 20,000 active installations and update often. It should not give you major problems to integrate your forms.
- Free version limit: 1000 contacts.
- Cost for 2,500 subscribers: $ 15/month.
- Cost for 5,000 subscribers: $ 30/month.
In what is cost-benefit, it is a great option. It has a reasonable cost with everything you need to professionalize your email marketing. If you have a large list and an email marketing that does not give a brutal profitability, it seems like a great option.
- Usability: It is ok. The information structure is very similar to Klaviyo, so it will be easy for you to migrate. The screen for configuring automation is similar to that of Active Campaign on MailerLite. Very correct and easy to use.
- Integration with WordPress: It has a free direct plugin with more than 40,000 active installations and recently updated. It’s a good sign of a useful plugin that won’t give you a problem.
- Limit of the free version: 300 daily emails.
- Cost for 2,500 subscribers: $ 19/month (for 40,000 emails).
- Cost for 5,000 subscribers: $ 19/month (for 40,000 emails) or $ 26/month for 60,000 emails.
In fact, 300 emails a day is very little. If you have more than 300 subscribers, it is no longer worth it, or you have to start sending them in pieces on different dates, something very uncomfortable to do. The free version is for you to see how it is before buying, not for you to use it for free. If you have never had a subscription box and want to see what happens, then it would be a good option. It helps you accumulate a list while you value, and the payment is not that expensive either.
- Usability: Correct. You can operate smoothly. The automations: very very good. You will really like the visual builder of the automations. Higher than Active Campaign. In the free version you can only build email automations with waiting between them.
- Integration with WordPress: It has a free direct plugin with 2,000 active installations. These are few installations for a system with many clients. It would be necessary to prove it before marrying it.
- Free version limit: 15,000 emails per month.
- Cost for 2,500 subscribers: $ 20/month.
- Cost for 5,000 subscribers: $ 28/month.
If you are going to create linear automations, the free version can give you a lot of functionality. If you have a large list and an email marketing that does not give a clear profitability, it is a great alternative to Klaviyo.
- Usability: Correct. It has a list operation similar to Klaviyo that makes it easy to adapt, but you can create multiple forms for a single list. This is important to be able to work with a single list and not reproduce Mailchimp problems with duplicate subscribers.
- Integration with WordPress: It has a free direct plugin with 10,000 active installations. It updates often. It is a solid base to trust that it works correctly.
- Free version limit: 6,000 emails per month.
- Cost for 2,500 subscribers: $ 9.65/month for 30,000 emails (without automation or segmentation) – $20.95/month for 30,000 emails with segmentation and automation.
- Cost for more than 30,000 emails per month – to consult.
Although it may seem that the free version is very broad, frankly getting involved in email marketing without segmentation is like doing nothing. It does not serve you to sell your products. So either you go to the $ 20.95/month version or this system does not work for you.
Think that 30,000 emails is a lot if you have 1500 subscribers, but if you have 6,000 they can fall short pretty quickly.
- Usability: No that good. Whoever thought that the dark background was more “cool” or modern, we have to say no. That it is a serious visual problem. Although it depends on each user’s opinion, but it is not easy to use, nor to understand.
- Integration with WordPress: It has a free direct plugin with 100 installations. For the price of the application we are frankly disappointed.
- Cost for 2,500 subscribers: starting at $ 69/month (no more information).
Their customer service is great, they call you the same day to accompany you in the start-up process. If you are willing to pay for the extra affection, you can take it into account.
6.- Acumbamail – Klaviyo Alternatives
- Usability: Regular. It has all the options in unclear menus. It takes us a while to understand where things are. Thank goodness they are arranged almost exactly the same as in Mailchimp and that helps.
- Integration with WordPress: It has a free direct plugin with 600 installations. It does not generate confidence and gives us to think that we will be forced to see integrations at our own risk via HTML.
- Limit of the free version: 2000 emails, unlimited subscribers.
- Cost for 20,000 emails: $ 26/m. If you have 2,500 subscribers and you write to them once a week, you spend half and you have margin.
- Cost for 20,000 emails + many other features: $ 74/month.
There are better options than this but you have to evaluate what you really need.
7.- Benchmark – Klaviyo Alternatives
- Usability: Correct. Can be used well. It is well structured and thought out, but the speed of response is not what you would expect. It’s going a bit slower than our life can afford. There is a couple of seconds in the refresh or when saving that after a while you will get bored.
- Integration with WordPress: It has a free direct plugin with 2,000 active installations and updated. It could work, but it would need to be tested in more detail at the adaptability level.
- Limit of the free version: 250 emails.
- Cost for 2,500 contacts: $ 35/month.
- Cost for 5,000 contacts: $ 58/month.
It is a fairly limited free version, so if you want to stay in the free one, we do not know if it will be worth it for you. What you have to think about is how much you are going to grow, because the price scales much faster than in other alternatives.
You will like the automation templates because they are so big. If you have a high level of maturity in email marketing, it is a plus that can be worth the extra price.
8.- GetResponse – Klaviyo Alternatives
- Usability: Good. It is a very usable and easy-to-use tool. Autoresponders and automations are two of its most interesting features for those who are dedicated to marketing. It is very visual and allows you to be very well organized.
- Integration with WordPress: You can integrate it to WP in just a few simple steps. It has its own plugin. Just go directly to its official website to install it.
- Cost for 1000 emails: Basic $15/month.
- Cost for 2500 emails: Plus $59/month.
- Cost for 2500 emails: Professional $119/month.
Though sadly, it doesn’t offer a forever free plan, but it does offer a 30-day free trial with all the available options included in its premium plans. GetResponse puts at your disposal the mobile email design, which will help you increase conversion rates on all devices. On the other hand, it offers A / B testing functions, integrations for your favorite applications, advanced subscriber or user segmentation options, webinar editor and landing page.
9.- ActiveCampaign – Klaviyo Alternatives
- Usability: Tool that is extremely good in the part of email automations. However, it is not a good first email marketing system if you are a beginner, so if you are going to start trying this newsletter, we recommend that you start with others. One of its positive points is that the template editor is very intuitive to use.
- Integration with WordPress: Its plugin has been updated last month and it has more than 60000 active installations.
- Maximum cost of 2500 subscribers: $ 99 / month.
- Maximum cost of 5000 subscribers: $ 135 / month. Before getting involved with this cost level, you have to be very clear about its profitability.
10.- ConvertKit – Klaviyo Alternatives
- Usability: This platform offers a user-friendly interface and makes it very easy to manage your email marketing. The tool also offers very easy-to-use automation functionalities, with a generator that only requires the drag-and-drop method.
- Integration with WordPress: The plugin updates often and it has more than 40000 active installations.
- Limit of the free version: 1000 emails.
- Cost for up to 3000 subscribers: $49/month.
- Cost up to 5000 subscribers: $111/month.